The following are guidelines for church government relative to Faith Ministries Alliance
providing ministry accountability and ministry development.
● Develop plans concerning your church or ministry structure and what objectives you plan to accomplish during the year or upcoming year.
● Maintain integrity and Biblical stewardship in managing the money and/or resources of your church.
● Abide by civil laws regarding administration and operation of the local church as an exempt 501(C)3 organization. Obtain exempt status at both federal and state level.
● Statement of Faith and Bylaws are consistent with scripture. Beliefs of church should conform to doctrine as outlined in scripture regarding the New Testament Church. (Ephesians 2:20).
● The pastor of the church is the supreme authority under Jesus Christ in the local church (1 Peter 5:1-4). Following the senior pastor are elders and deacons. Elders are associate pastors, assistant pastors, or teachers.
● Maintain healthy family relationships.
● Membership in the Alliance can be renewed annually.
● Be an example to the flock as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:15 and 1 Peter 5:1-3.
● Participation in the Alliance can be terminated by either party at any time.
Learn all the benefits of becoming a Faith Ministries Alliance member.